Sometimes, I feel that to be an adult is to lose the ability to imagine that what is imagined, can be real. As adults We erect walls between reality and our imagination. We become “sensible” and forget to keep our mind open to contemplate the improbable and impossible.
My site is constructed from several individual blogs authored by me. Each blog touches on a different one of my interests. All the blogs are tied to the home blog (this one) via a link in the Right Sidebar under the “About” heading. Each individual blog can be followed via email through a link on the right sidebar. You don’t have to follow all unless you want to.
- “Pogi” – [this] The home blog has my opinions on whatever I want to give it on, along with things that just don’t fit any of my other blogs.
- Lifelong Learning – Adult education & retirement oriented.
- My Travel – Places I have been and Places I dream about.
- The Long Journey Home A new look at some old haunts.
- Chicago My hometown
- History & Culture – Historical events and people; ways and customs of the world.
- Philippine – American History and Culture keeping alive our Filipino-American heritage, culture, customs and traditions.
- Cars & Racing – My thoughts on cars and racing.
- East Carolina Legends, Myths & Stories
- Religion – My religious side.
- Technology History & Culture A personal study of technology.
- St. Peter’s Ushers An Usher blog for my Church
This is a personal web-site. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of any other person, company, industry or business. The views expressed by the authors of comments I choose to show on this website (blogs, Facebook & G+) do not necessarily reflect the views of the author of this website, or those who link to it.
In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time…I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. This website just gives a point in time snapshot and manifestation of the various thoughts running around my head, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today.
Also, just in case I say something stupid, the stupidity is mine, and mine alone. You cannot have it! :)