My site is constructed from several individual blogs authored by me. Each blog touches on a different one of my interests. All the blogs are tied to the home blog (this one) via a link in the Right Sidebar under the “About” heading. Each individual blog can be followed via email through a link on the right sidebar. You don’t have to follow all unless you want to.
- “Pogi” — [this] The home blog has my opinions on whatever I want to give it on… so watch out! – Along with things that just don’t fit any of my other blogs such as my reflections on education, lifelong learning and stuff about cars.
- Places I have been, places I dream about – (some posts corrupted but working on it)
- History & Culture – Historical events and people; ways and customs of the world.
- Our Filipine – American Heritage keeping alive our Filipino-American heritage, culture, customs and traditions.
- East Carolina Legends, Myths & Stories
- Religion — My religious side.
This is a personal web-site. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of any other person, company, industry or business. The views expressed by the authors of comments I choose to show on this website (blogs, Facebook & G+) do not necessarily reflect the views of the author of this website, or those who link to it.
In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time…I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. This website just gives a point in time snapshot and manifestation of the various thoughts running around my head, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today.
Also, I was created only in the image of God, none of his knowledge was transferred in said event. Therefore: you may find a word misspelled, a sentence that is not quit grammatically correct, and sometimes stuff that just doesn’t make sense. And just in case I say something stupid, the stupidity is mine, and mine alone. You cannot have it! :)